On Tuesday, June 21, 2022, Acting Vice President (Associate Professor Dr. Worawut Somsak) was the chairman of 5S Green Board Committee monthly meeting at Khao Luang Conference Room, Cooperative Education Building in order to carry on 5S Green mission for the fiscal year 2022, which has been planned accordingly. There is a summary of important issues from the meeting as follows:
1. 5S Assessment Score : Use the best score – Self-Auditing in July – 2nd 5S Inspection in August
2. 5s model award 2022: Document submission within 30 June – The Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development – Center for International Affairs – Division of Corporate Communication – School of Architecture & Design
3. Fire Drills and Fire Evacuation Training: The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media – The Center for Digital Technology – Tentative plan: 1 day for both areas or each area for each day.
4. 5S Online training: program will be started in July
5. 5S Handbook : The standard content need to be fine tune and will be used as a reference in 5S auditing.
6. The 2nd 5S auditing will calculate the area standard to the total division score.